Students at SF State are provided with an @mail e-mail account. For information on faculty and staff e-mail see the Exchange E-mail guide.
- Each @mail account offers 10 GB of e-mail storage.
- @mail accounts have the e-mail address @mail.sfsu.edu.
- @mail accounts can be setup to forward e-mail to another account.
How do I ...
- Reset my password
- Check @mail e-mail using a client or device
- Forward @mail e-mail to another address
- Get an @mail account
- Make changes to @mail accounts
- Use @mail light
- Access other Microsoft services
- Turn conversation mode on/off
- Change the time zone
- Get help with @mail
- Backing up SF State e-mail
- Mailbox is over quota
- Log in if I have an existing Windows Live or Hotmail account
- Error: 'A mailbox couldn't be found...'